The BS (Hons) Bachelor program in Taxation is a four years program that gives academically successful undergraduates the opportunity to pursue MBA, M.Phil. Degrees in Accounting, Taxation, Finance, Management Science and Commerce.
This program has been designed to develop undergraduate students in applied disciplines of accounting and finance. It focuses on the issues of business accounting and finance so that students can meet the challenges of the corporate world. The program is based on a professional accountancy curriculum that aims to provide required knowledge in respective disciplines and independent bodies. The degree program also sharpens the ability for further studies, such as MS/M.Phil courses. Students are expected to sustain the rigours of professional education and to apply their knowledge in simulated conditions. The program offers eleven specializations for students interested in completing the honours program.
- To provide education in Pakistan about direct and indirect taxes, International taxes and to award professional qualifications in these disciplines to students and industry executives.
- To provide applied training and professional development courses in taxation, fiscal matters, corporate laws, finance and other business-related subjects.
- To provide Federal and Provincial Governments consultation, suggestions, input and feedback in formulation of budgets and fiscal policies.
- To develop a sense of regard for discipline, better morals, integrity, academic and practical knowledge etc. among tax professionals to perform tax related services with due care, responsibility and professional ethics.
- 12 Year of Education, FA, FSc, and ICS, or equivalent certificates with Minimum 45% Marks.
ICAP/CAF qualified students are eligible for 60 Cr. Hr. exemptions as per HEC notification.
Those who have completed 14 Years of education, BA, B.Com and B.Sc or equivalent, a fast track enrollment is allowed in the 5th semester of BS Accounting & Finance after clearing the bridging semester.
UOL Entry Test is mandatory with 50% marks.