M.Phil Accounting/Finance is 2 years program offered to students who hold M.Sc. M.Com or BS Hons, B.Com Hons, BBA Hons Accounting, Finance or Commerce to broaden their knowledge in the field of Accounting, Finance or Commerce.
This programme has been designed to provide students with versatile skills and knowledge in areas of Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Taxation, Strategic Financial Management. Business Planning, and Human Resource Management. The program aims to prepare graduates for teaching at the Universities or College level or carry out research work in the field of Accounting , Finance and Auditing.
- 16 Years of Education, BS (4 Year) or MSc Degree from HEC recognized Institution with Minimum 2.5/4.0 CGPA of 60% marks in annual system.
- UOL Entry Test/GAT General is mandatory with 50% marks.
List of Specialization Course
- Advance Corporate Reporting
- Advanced Auditing and Assurance
- Investment Planning and Management
- Portfolio Management